Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ECHO... Echo... echo...

*looks around at the vast emptiness of the blog*
Hello, faithful readers, if you haven't given up on us. I'm sorry for the lack of posts - I've been away. (I still am, in fact, but I've got nice free internet here, and I wanted to post something.) Normal posting will resume on Wednesday/Thursday, once I've caught up with the time zones again. I've got a lot of reviews to share with you guys.

In the mean time, I have a question for you. What would you like to see on the blog?

More reviews? More interviews? More contests/giveaways? More about us, the people writing your reviews?

I'm going to put this in a poll on the side of the blog, but I'd love to 'hear' your opinions in the comments, too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interviews are my faves!
    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - thanks! Hopefully I'll get one up tonight, for a different book, then one for the new books tomorrow.

    Diana - thanks for the input! We'll try and track down a few more people.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)