Thursday, October 15, 2009

Belated 'In My Mailbox', and a contest/interview shoutout

A little delayed, obviously, but these are the books I got last week:


Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead -> bought from WH Smiths Books (in Glasgow Airport)
Dead As A Doornail (southern vampire mysteries no. 5) by Charlaine Harris -> bought at Indigo books, Toronto
Greywalker, by Kat Richardson -> bought at Indigo books, Toronto
Night's Cold Kiss, by Tracey O'hara -> bought at Indigo books, Toronto
Dawnbreaker (dead days chronicles no. 3) -> bought at Indigo books, Toronto

Review will be coming this week for some or all of those.

We'd also like to direct you over to Ellz Readz review site, where she's interviewing Chloe Neill today, and giving away a copy of Friday Night Bites - check it out here: click

Finally, please vote in our poll on the right, to let us know what you'd like to see on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Are you just starting the VA series? Loved CHarris series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I know how hard it is to get readers & people to comment.
    Yes, it was my first read of VA, although I've read all of Richelle's other books. I was holding off buying this because I guessed (rightly) that it wouldn't take me long to read, and I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the extra money for a book that wouldn't last long. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Harris fan too, and also Rachel Mead. Good picks!

    Getting people to your blog is hard but yours looks awesome and they will come. I did!


    I'll go check out the contest at Ellz Readz.

    Thanks for visiting and entering our contest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)