Thursday, October 22, 2009

Competition Time!

I know, I know, I'm two days late - I'm sorry!

This competition is in celebration of Halloween, so I wanted it to have monsters in. It just so happens that I have double copies of a couple of things sitting in my room, waiting for just such an occasion.
So, up for grabs this time:

Halfway to the Grave & One Foot in the Grave (books 1 & 2 in the Night Huntress series) by Jeaniene Frost!

These is one of my favourite series', so I'd love to share it with other people. But because it's two books, together, you have to work for it this time!

EDIT: please note that I've extended the deadline on this: it will now close on November 5th.

To enter, please complete this sentence: I would like to win because....

I'll be enlisting the help of a couple of people to choose a winner, and I think entertaining/imaginative answers will be the ones that catch our attention.

Just leave your answer in a comment, and remember to check back to see if you've won!
Contest is open until midnight, GMT, on November 5th, and winner will be announced as soon after that as we make a decision! Good luck, and I can't wait to see your entries.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog ^^ I'm sure I will love the kitty books!

    Is this contest internationnal (Canada here) honey?

    I already have the first book (which I haven't read yet, I'm such a slacker, there's like 70 books in my physical to-be-read pile) but..
    I would like to win the second book because...
    I am such a book addict, is there some kind of cure for that? I swear this is like drug, you spend most of your time doing it, when your not reading, you are thinking about reading, and all you available money goes into it.
    We should start a support group, Addicted-t-books-anymous.
    Anyway, this series sounds really great, and I'm sure once I read the first one I'll be very happy to have the second one handy!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to win because upon my arrival to work at (fill in blank) Literary Agency I set fire to the slush pile and burned down the building. While looking for new jobs I could use a good free read since the unemployment checks will take another two weeks to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to win because

    F irst, this would be my intro to Jeanine's books

    R eading them could turn me into a lifelong fan

    O ne book is all it takes

    S o I look forward to the opportunity

    T hus winning this contest would be
    great!

    lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I posed for the covers I decided I should read these ASAP! Don't I look great for being the mom of 3 teens? (Yes, I built that motorcycle myself too.) ;)

    I've been so anxious to read these and haven't had the chance yet. I would love to win them here! Thanks for your giveaway and I'm so happy I found your blog. Great job and very cool background!

    5wrights1[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to win because most of my friends in school have read these and said there really good. Also I'm hoping to open my mind to a new series and new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to win because Jeaniene told me that I really need to read the first two books, but every bookstore I've been to doesn't have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to win because I've seen these books around a lot, but never had the time to check them out in depth, but I think winning them would persuade me to read these books right away and I bet I'd love them!

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)