Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In My Mailbox

Once again, a late & extended edition, because it appears I can't spot Sundays as they whoosh past. Here are the books I've received recently.

Soulless, by Gail Carriger - won from Stephanie at Misfit Salon
Watchers in the Night, by Jenna Black - from BookMooch
The Eternal Kiss - an anthology of vampire stories, edited by Trishia Telep - bought in Borders, in Glasgow
Slave to Sensation, by Nalini Singh - bought in Borders, in Glasgow
Visions of Heat, by Nalini Singh - bought in Borders, in Glasgow
Undead and Unemployed, by Mary Janice Davidson - from BookMooch
Bound to Shadows, by Keri Arthur - bought in Forbidden Planet, in Glasgow


Also, I have a question for you guys. Are you interested in reviews for later books in a series? I've got books 5 & 6 of the Sookie Stackhouse series - would you be interested in reviews for books like that, that are quite far on in a series?

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week =)

    As for your question, I think reviews of older books are always fun, 'cause there's always people out there who haven't read them / heard of them yet.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tynga, as long as spoiler alerts are used i think it would be grand.

    Books look really good - look forward to reviews.

    I've read book2 and on book3 of sookie series, i don't think it matters if we have a couple reviews of the same book - gives people different perspectives etc.

    what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep definitely not a problem as long as there are warning for spoilers =)
    what a load of great books! I love the Nalini Singh book (the future new UK covers are AMAZING) And Soulless is just perfect *g*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tynga - thanks for the input. I've already read several of these books since I bought them - definitely a good week!

    @ Emily - I've got a few books from older IMM posts that I want to review first, but I'll be getting to these ones soon. Maybe Watchers in the Night will jump the queue - it's sitting next to my computer at the moment.
    I think it would be interesting to have different opinions, too.

    @pattepoilue - oh, don't worry, I'll always do spoiler warnings - I've had bad experiences with spoilers in the past, but luckily not from reading reviews.
    I'm nearly finished the second Nalini Singh book now - I think it's great, such a cool concept, I hope I can afford to buy the 3rd one soon.
    I adored Soulless - there is so much good stuff in that book.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)