Monday, November 9, 2009

In My Mailbox 4: double edition!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

So, last week I was too busy, and the week before I only had one book, so there are a lot of books this week.


So, books I got in the past couple of weeks!

Definitely Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries #6) by Charlaine Harris - bought from my local bookshop

The Lion of Sennet (Second Sons #1) by Jennifer Fallon - from BookMooch
Lord of Shadows (Second Sons #3) by Jennifer Fallon - from BookMooch

Swallowing Darkness (Merry #7?) by Laurell K Hamilton - bought from Waterstones
Pride (Faythe #3) by Rachel Vincent - bought from Waterstones

Evermore by Alyson Noel - won from My Favourite Books

Cry Mercy by Toni Andrews - from BookMooch
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire - from BookMooch


Phew! Loads of great books there, I've had a great time reading this week. What about the rest of you? Get anything cool? What was your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. You've got lots of great books! Want to read Rosemary and Rue and have Evermore on my shelf to read. Have fun reading all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome books also.... I love the page very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evermore is really good. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm re-reading Evermore right now. it's definitely a fun read. And hopefully you'll have more luck with Rosemary and Rue than I did... I just couldn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started Evermore last night, so far it is great! You should read that one first.
    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ BCC - I thought Rosemary & Rue was great. I've put the sequel to the top of my read list for when it comes out.

    @ Book Whisperer - thanks! You have to credit Emily for the look of the blog - she put the background together. I just write things ;-)

    @ SMB,SLT - I really liked Evermore - I've just got a little bit left now.

    @ Sarah M - Evermore 'feels' really good, I'll definitely talk about it on the blog once I've finished reading. I actually really enjoyed Rosemary & Rue - sorry to hear you didn't get into it.

    @ Elnice - I'm nearly finished it - I read loads all at once, then got distracted, so I'll go back and finish it soon!


    Sorry for the slow replies, guys!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)