Monday, November 9, 2009

In My Mailbox 4: double edition!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

So, last week I was too busy, and the week before I only had one book, so there are a lot of books this week.


So, books I got in the past couple of weeks!

Definitely Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries #6) by Charlaine Harris - bought from my local bookshop

The Lion of Sennet (Second Sons #1) by Jennifer Fallon - from BookMooch
Lord of Shadows (Second Sons #3) by Jennifer Fallon - from BookMooch

Swallowing Darkness (Merry #7?) by Laurell K Hamilton - bought from Waterstones
Pride (Faythe #3) by Rachel Vincent - bought from Waterstones

Evermore by Alyson Noel - won from My Favourite Books

Cry Mercy by Toni Andrews - from BookMooch
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire - from BookMooch


Phew! Loads of great books there, I've had a great time reading this week. What about the rest of you? Get anything cool? What was your favourite?

6 comments:

Book Chick City on November 9, 2009 at 3:33 AM said...

You've got lots of great books! Want to read Rosemary and Rue and have Evermore on my shelf to read. Have fun reading all your books! :)

Book Whisperer on November 9, 2009 at 5:13 AM said...

You have some awesome books also.... I love the page very cute.

So Many Books, So Little Time on November 9, 2009 at 5:29 AM said...

Evermore is really good. Hope you enjoy your books!

Sara M on November 9, 2009 at 5:55 AM said...

I'm re-reading Evermore right now. it's definitely a fun read. And hopefully you'll have more luck with Rosemary and Rue than I did... I just couldn't get into it.

elnice on November 9, 2009 at 7:17 AM said...

I just started Evermore last night, so far it is great! You should read that one first.
Elie (Ellz Readz)

gapyeargirl123 on November 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

@ BCC - I thought Rosemary & Rue was great. I've put the sequel to the top of my read list for when it comes out.

@ Book Whisperer - thanks! You have to credit Emily for the look of the blog - she put the background together. I just write things ;-)

@ SMB,SLT - I really liked Evermore - I've just got a little bit left now.

@ Sarah M - Evermore 'feels' really good, I'll definitely talk about it on the blog once I've finished reading. I actually really enjoyed Rosemary & Rue - sorry to hear you didn't get into it.

@ Elnice - I'm nearly finished it - I read loads all at once, then got distracted, so I'll go back and finish it soon!


Sorry for the slow replies, guys!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)

 

Term of Use

If you would like us to review your book, do an interview or host a guest blog, you can contact Ailsa at: ailsa.floyd@yahoo.com or Emily Cross at:emilycross09@gmail.com

We are happy to review any genre of books - get in touch and we can chat.

The Book Bundle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino