Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke & The Bookish.
*Reminder - win a kindle & bundle of ebooks - enter here*
This week's theme is 'Ten books I plan to have in my beach bag this summer'.
Each year my family goes on holiday to the beach. This is Scotland, so our time on the beach involves sitting on the sand or on some rocks that shelter you from the wind, and reading for ages. Then we go back to the holiday house and keep reading there. For me, the kind of book I read on the beach is one I've been looking forward to having the time to get stuck in to, or it's the first in the series with the rest of the series in my bag to glom through in one week. So here are several books that I own and want to be reading this summer, sometime, with links going to Goodreads:
1) Farlander, by Col Buchanan
2) The Emperor's Blades, by Brian Staveley
3) Ice Forged, by Gail Z. Martin
4) Blood Song, by Anthony Ryan
5) The Shadow of the Apt series by Adrian Tchaikovsky (I've read the first one, and my Dad has the whole rest of the series.)
6) Some books by Elizabeth Moon. (I'm not sure where to start with these, but again, my Dad has loads of them.)
And I think that's plenty to be going on with :-)
Which books are you reading this summer? Feel free to leave me links in the comments!