Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Thorn Of Emberlain by Scott Lynch


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking The Spine to highlight books people are looking forward to.

My choice this week is The Thorn Of Emberlain, by Scott Lynch. It's book 4 in the 'Gentleman Bastard' series.

The Thorn Of Emberlain, by Scott Lynch
Expected publication: September 2015


A new chapter for Locke and Jean and finally the war that has been brewing in the Kingdom of the Marrows flares up and threatens to capture all in its flames.

And all the while Locke must try to deal with the disturbing rumours about his past revealed in The Republic of Thieves. Fighting a war when you don't know the truth of right and wrong is one thing. Fighting a war when you don't know the truth of yourself is quite another. Particularly when you've never been that good with a sword anyway...

I'm really hoping that September publication date turns out right! I can't wait to see what these characters get up to next. Feel free to leave your links in the comments!

~Ailsa

4 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this book or the series but I do adore the name Locke. Interesting choice. Definitely going to check these out. Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this looks SO good! I can see that there's plenty of excitement in store for readers!! I haven't heard of this series before, either, so I'll head on over to Goodreads and add it to my TBR!

    Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one doesn't sound like my typical read but it does seem interesting! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Is this a fantasy book. I like the synopsis of it already, plus that cover is some serious looking stuff. Great WOW pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)