Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. 

I'm back staying with a friend who has a brilliant college library. I'm making good use of his library card! So here are the books I got this week. All title links go to goodreads.

Not pictured: First Test by Tamora Pierce. (Check my review here!)


Protector of the Small: Page, by Tamora Pierce. This is the sequel to First Test, and I'll probably read it and the rest of the sequence this week. 

The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. This has been a huge bestseller in the UK since it was released last year, and it sounds intriguing with a dolls house making things happen. I thought I would give it a look. 

Honor's Knight, by Rachel Bach. This is book 2 in a trilogy. I read the first one in the autumn and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. It's more sci-fi than I'd normally read but I enjoyed book 1.

The Witch With No Name, by Kim Harrison. The last book in the Hollows series!! Nooo!! I'm really excited to see how things finish for these characters though. 


Prudence, by Gail Carriger. It doesn't have the dust jacket on, so I didn't spot it on the shelf at first! Book 1 of a new series from Ms. Carriger. I love her writing and this was one of my 'Waiting on Wednesday' picks the other week so I was very excited to find it here. I'll probably review this later this week. 

Leave me your links and I'll check out the books you got.

~Ailsa

4 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I've not heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read a Gail Carriger book. I have heard so many wonderful things about them. I need to read the last 3 Hollows novels to finish the series. Jenks is my favorite! Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I have yet to finish reading The Parasol Protectorate series and I want to finish it before starting Prudence. Nice haul!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haul! I haven't heard of any of these books but I hope you enjoy them.

    Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)