Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome back!

Hello!

I hope you all had a good summer - I know I did, even if it was incredibly busy. I finished working at camp on Friday afternoon, and after a busy weekend, made it to North Carolina on Sunday evening, where I'm studying this year. Being back at uni means I now have time for reviewing books again!

So, welcome back, everyone! I want to try to get back to my old schedule as quickly as possible - so I'll be aiming to do 2 or 3 reviews a week, and a Letterbox Love post at the weekend. I know, I know, I'm in the States now, but I still like to bring my Britishisms to some things.
I have a couple of books I read over the summer that I want to write about, and I'm reading one just now, but knowing me, other books will accumulate very quickly!

I'm also very happy to take on books for review just now, so check my policy (above) and get in touch if you're interested in me review a book or books for you.

What did you all get up to this summer?

~Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)