Sunday, August 26, 2012

Letterbox Love

Letterbox Love is a weekly feature hosted by Narratively Speaking, where bloggers can share the books they received that week.

First of all, I bought one ebook this week:

The first book in the 'Red Rock Pass' series by Moira Rogers, 'Cry Sanctuary'. I'm almost done with this one, and really enjoyed it. I'll probably buy the 2nd book in the series soon.

Then, I got these two:

I've actually had 'Witchling' for a few weeks, but I'm only really getting in to it now. While the story is interesting, the writing style doesn't grab me so much. I bought Spider's Bite yesterday, and I'm glad I finally got around to this series! I love it so far, but I've only read the first couple of chapters.

What books did you get this week? Let me know in the comments, and if you have a link to your own post, I'll check it out!

~Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)