Friday, July 10, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday



Feature & Follow is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View

You can follow me by email, GFC or on Twitter! Links on the right hand side of the page to all three. You could also subscribe to my Book Tube channel on youtube, which is here: Ailsa Vlogs.

The question this week is incredibly un-bookish but I'll go ahead and answer it anyway. "You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…)"

Hard question but I'll stick with British because apart from having some favourites I miss when I'm away, it's a big conglomeration of foods - we have our own versions of a lot of other things, after all (like curry!).

Feel free to link your FF posts in the comments and I'll have a look at them.

9 comments:

N.L. Mars on July 10, 2015 at 2:30 AM said...

My fave food is scones with jam and cream and a cuppa tea :)
New follower via GFC

My Feature Follow Friday
enter my International giveaway for THE NUTCRACKER BLEEDS

iamjenai on July 10, 2015 at 2:36 AM said...

wooow Macedonia! Would love to try your food!

I have British friends and hmmm I don't remember they ever let me try their food...

If i have to choose only one foreign cuisine, I'd go for Chinese otherwise I'd prefer Filipino over any other cuisine!

Happy Friday, new follower!

ADITI SAHA on July 10, 2015 at 3:15 AM said...

Oh that sounds sweet, I love Chinese! Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-16-my-favorite-cuisine.html

Old Follower:-)

Hazel D on July 10, 2015 at 8:12 AM said...

British curry is quite different from the original kind! LOL

New follower on GFC

Jamie Kline on July 10, 2015 at 10:10 AM said...

Good answer. I don't know that I've ever tried any legitimate British cuisine; closest I've gotten is probably perusing the aisles at World Market. They basically import food items from all over the world; I pretty much only go there for Kinder chocolate though LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! Following you back via GFC.

Krystianna Straley on July 10, 2015 at 4:35 PM said...

British food is good! I chose Italian because I couldn't live without my pasta. I'm a new gfc follower.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Kristin Plausky on July 10, 2015 at 5:27 PM said...

I couldn't possibly choose! New twitter follower!
My FF:http://girlandherbible.blogspot.com/2015/07/ff-food-july-10-2015.html

Cozy in Texas on July 11, 2015 at 9:48 AM said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Shannon R. on July 11, 2015 at 6:18 PM said...

That's a good point! A like a wide variety, so picking something like that would ensure you wouldn't get bored. Old follower!

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)

 

Term of Use

If you would like us to review your book, do an interview or host a guest blog, you can contact Ailsa at: ailsa.floyd@yahoo.com or Emily Cross at:emilycross09@gmail.com

We are happy to review any genre of books - get in touch and we can chat.

The Book Bundle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino