Saturday, January 18, 2014

Letterbox Love/Stacking the Shelves


 


Time for another Letterbox Love post! As always, LL is hosted by Lynsey at Narratively Speaking, and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I only got one book this week, but it's a goodie.



I was so excited to get the e-arc for this. It comes out in February, and I've started reading it already, so I'll probably have my review up very soon. I've read Kit Rocha's story already, another trip to the Sectors to carry on their 'Beyond' series, and I'm currently reading Vivian Arend's contribution. I've heard good things about her novels, but this is the first I've read from her, and I think I'll have to check out the rest sometime.

What books did you get this week? 

~Ailsa

11 comments:

lunaslittlelibrary on January 18, 2014 at 4:55 AM said...

Happy reading :)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on January 18, 2014 at 6:26 AM said...

I haven't heard of that one, but it looks great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Grace Fonseca on January 18, 2014 at 8:49 AM said...

I like the cover for this book. Has a very rock n roll feel to it. Sounds really good as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

K on January 18, 2014 at 9:17 AM said...

Looks great! Happy reading!
Kristen @OCA

Ellie M. on January 18, 2014 at 6:39 PM said...

looks awesome, hope you enjoy it!
Have amazing weekend :)

Cait on January 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM said...

Congrats on getting that ARC! It looks pretty fabulous. :) My StS!

The Reading Nook Reviews on January 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM said...

Oooh, I really like the Letterbox Love meme - I've seen a couple of people using it.

Also, haven't heard of this title, but happy reading! :)

-Jess

My StS

Jillyn on January 18, 2014 at 7:42 PM said...

Oh, Marked sounds like something I'd like. Happy reading! My STS

Andy Estrada on January 19, 2014 at 4:40 PM said...

Seems like you got a pretty amazing haul this week. Happy reading! :D

Our STS
Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

ReviewsBy Molly on January 19, 2014 at 7:28 PM said...

Awesome! Sounds like a fun read! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

sabriena on January 19, 2014 at 9:11 PM said...

Love that cover but I've never heard of it. I love finding books I haven't heard of before. Check out My STS if you have time!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)

 

Term of Use

If you would like us to review your book, do an interview or host a guest blog, you can contact Ailsa at: ailsa.floyd@yahoo.com or Emily Cross at:emilycross09@gmail.com

We are happy to review any genre of books - get in touch and we can chat.

The Book Bundle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino