Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And we're back! (Contest soon)

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a happy Christmas time, or enjoyed the break if you don't celebrate it. I have several reviews waiting to go in the new year, but I want to save them just a few more days until everyone is done with celebrations, and I'm back in Edinburgh again, with the books I'll be reviewing!

I'm hoping to run more contests this year. We're slowly getting nearer to 200 followers, and we'll definitely have a giveaway when that happens. It's my 21st birthday in March, and again, I've got a few things I'm planing on doing for that ;) But, to kick things off, I'm giving away a copy of either 'Hush, Hush' by Becca Fitzpatrick, or 'Evermore' by Alyson Noel. It'll be winners choice, open internationally, and I'll do a post for it on New Years Day, so don't forget to come back then and enter!

I'm excited for another year of book blogging, and I really do want to make it more regular for me this year - I'm aiming for 2 reviews (or more!) a week, plus In My Mailbox on Sundays. My IMM posts will start again in January.

~Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)