Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

I had wanted to get another review up before this week's IMM, but never mind, it just means you get two posts today!
(Again, sorry for the poor quality! I'm going to try and find camera batteries this week!)

First up, from the library:
Chosen, by PC & Kristen Cast
Kitty Takes A Holiday, by Carrie Vaughn
Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Then, won from Book Chick City:
Cursed & Ravaged, by David Wellington

I've been wanting to read Beautiful Creatures for ages, so glad to find it in the library. I love the amount of recent YA stories they have in the library here, it's excellent, so much more than what they had in my tiny home-town library. I'm also really interested to read Cursed, as it sounds like a slightly different werewolf story than many I've read recently.

What about you? What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I got BC from the library last week, I can't wait to read it either :D
    I'm a new follower, please stop by and follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you love Beautiful Creatures. It's one of my favs.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of books! They all seem to be great. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    and don't forget to enter the giveaway

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few of those books looked really creepy. Can't wait to see what you think of them. Happy Reading!
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Beautiful creatures! Can't wait to read Beautiful Darkness. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you got some interesting loking books there. Beautiful Creatures is a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cursed looks scary! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

    Lisa - thank you! Unfortunately your link just takes me to the Story Siren's list, I'll have another look for your post soon.

    Hafsah - Thanks for the follow, I followed back! I've read the first couple of chapters of BC, I'm getting to it soon.

    Alison - thanks, I'm going to start reading it properly soon.

    Mia - nice to see you again! And thanks for the links :-)

    Danielle - don't they just! Not sure I want to read Cursed, it looks very creepy

    Julie Anne - I'm starting BC very soon!

    vampgirl - thanks for the follow, I followed back, hope to see you back here soon! :-)

    AngelicNytmare - thanks, I'm looking forward to reading BC.

    Uniquely Moi Books - thank you, you're welcome! I hope you can come back again soon :-) And I agree, it looks really creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)