Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry...Kinda Slow Around Here Lately

Sorry all you avid readers!  Things have been kind of slow with the Bundle. 

Although I've been trying to zoom through the books in my "To-Read" List. 

I'll be posting reviews shortly of these titles, so look out for them!

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull
Revelations and The Van Alen Legacy (last 2 books of the Blue Bloods series) by Melissa de la Cruz
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Midnighter's Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

I'm sure all the other reviewers/authors/bloggers on here will be back shortly.  Just keep on the look out for future reviews coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Jess is right. Things have been a tad slow here, but now that i have a laptop I'm hoping to be reviewing books too :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)