Sunday, March 28, 2010

New and ready to review!


Ok so!
I'm the newest reviewer here at The Book Bundle, My name is Monique i am 22 and i live in Australia. I love to write, read and listen to music.
I only recently began to enjoy reading, not only does it help me relax but it enhances my writing skills. Seeing has i want to be an Auther, thats important to me.
I'm very honest and opinionated so if i think a book really sucks i will say so, and wont be shy about doing it.
i will read anything once but my prefereances are Tough luck type stories, paranormal, young adult, i like things that are different, that go against the norm, but as i said i will read anything once, oh i really like reading series', you know things that go on and on, lol i hate things ending, if that makes sense.
obviously, i like to talk can go on and on. wops.
if you want me to review somthing,
you can email me:
thepastisinthepast@gmail.com
If you want to get to know me more here are a few options:

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/MissGC
facebook:
www.facebook.com/MissGC
Booksie (personal writing)
www.booksie.com/MissGC
and my other blogs:
UPWA:
http://unpublishedwritersassotiation.blogspot.com/
Personal:
http://missgc-monique.blogspot.com/


ok im going to go. . . and write my first review or somthing, looking forward to getting to know some of you

xx
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Book Bundle Monique, looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reads is awesome Monique! You can put on there what books you've read, what you want to read, and what you're currently reading. You can post your writings on there as well if you want. I love it! www.goodreads.com

    And also--Welcome as a new reviewer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am on there now XD my name on there is Monique. . XD

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)