Saturday, February 15, 2014

Letterbox Love: another UK author


As always, welcome to Letterbox Love/Stacking the Shelves, memes hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Lynsey at Narratively Speaking.

I hadn't planned on buying any books, as I still have a massive pile to read through that I picked up in November at WFC '13, but this book has been on my radar for a while and I noticed that the Kindle edition was really cheap this week - only 79p!

Brighton Belle, by Sara Sheridan.

As you can guess, this is set in the UK, and the author is actually from Edinburgh, where I live! I've read the first couple of chapter, and I'm enjoying it so far. I expect I'll finish it by the end of February or early March. If you're interested, it's still reduced on amazon UK.

What books did you get this week?



ReviewsBy Molly on February 16, 2014 at 6:07 PM said...

Looks like a great read! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

Jessica Leigh on February 22, 2014 at 7:11 AM said...

Oh very nice! I haven't heard of this one before, but I like that cover!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)


Term of Use

If you would like us to review your book, do an interview or host a guest blog, you can contact Ailsa at: or Emily Cross

We are happy to review any genre of books - get in touch and we can chat.

The Book Bundle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino