Saturday, August 17, 2013

Letterbox Love/Stacking The Shelves

Good morning! I've been packing up and moving in to my new flat this past week, so sorry for the lack of posts, but now I'm back in lovely Edinburgh! I've very excited to be back, and looking forward to going to some things at the International Book Festival this coming week.

Anyway, on to the books! And look, a video, for the first time in ages.



The Shifting Price of Prey, by Suzanne McLeod (Spellcrackers #4) - love this one, review or 'thoughts on books' post coming soon.
Seraphina, by Rachel Hartman - thought I'd posted a review for this last year, but apparently not, so review coming soon, another book I loved.
Freefall, by Jill Sorenson - won this one from The Book Vixen, looking forward to reading. Thanks, Brianna!
Run To You, by Charlotte Stein - for review, from NetGalley.
Magic Rises, by Ilona Andrews - very excited to finally have this one in the shops, looking forward to reading it.
The Ocean At The End Of The Lane, by Neil Gaiman - I'm seeing him talk at the Edinburgh International Book Festival this week, so figured I should read this one first! Hehe.

What books did you get this week?

~Ailsa

6 comments:

  1. i've heard great things about ilona andrews's series. i'm hoping to pick it up myself someday. awesome books this week! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane is one I want to read. Great haul! I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic Rises is awesome! Such a great series! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully your move went smoothly. My blog was pretty quiet the week that I moved, however that was mostly due to having to wait to set up the wi-fi (I think that week proved how dependent I am on technology haha). Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Seraphina, have had a copy for ages and STILL haven't read it. I'll look forward to your review! Happy reading!

    Jenny / Wondrous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul of books! I read Seraphina last year, although it took me 2 attempts, and loved it! So envious you're in Edinburgh, I lived in Bruntsfield for a few years and I miss being able to go to the EIBF whenever I felt like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)