Sunday, March 17, 2013

My current TBR

Well, that's me back from holiday/vacation. I realised recently just how short the time is until the end of term. I also saw how many books I have that need reading - a lot of them wont be able to come back across to Scotland with me, so I thought I'd get them in order and see what I need to get done in the next six weeks!


Physical books that I've started but not yet finished:

Most of these are things that I've almost finished with, so hopefully will be reviewing soon. Witchling, I've kind of given up on, because the writing really doesn't appeal to me, so I'm not finding the story very enjoyable. Iced, I'm just a few chapters in to, and Storm of Swords, I'm about half way through. 


Physical books I haven't started reading yet:
The top 3 were won in a contest in the fall, and I just haven't had a break in between the 'books I really really want to read' and 'review books' to get to them yet. The bottom two I bought the other day at the signing :)


Ebooks that I've started, but not yet finished:
Dead Spots - by Melissa F Olson
The Boss And Her Billionaire - by Michele de Winton
No Flowers Required - by Cari Quinn
I mostly buy ebooks for 'light' reading, so I'll come back to these when I want something fun, and I'm not trying to catch up on print books - these ones aren't going anywhere :)


Ebooks I haven't started reading yet:
None on my computer, but I have several review requests stacked up. I think, given the above amount of books, I'm not going to be taking any until I have this lot more under control, though.

So there you have it. What do your tbr or currently reading piles look like?

~Ailsa

(PS - this is the last day to enter the 200 Followers Giveaway!. Just click there to enter. :)

1 comment:

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)