Sunday, February 17, 2013

Letterbox Love/Stacking the Shelves


Welcome to this week's Letterbox Love post! As you can tell from the title & extra button, I've decided to also start taking part in 'Stacking the Shelves' which is hosted by Tynga's reviews. I feel like it's been a while since I discovered new book blogs, and both this & the Follow Friday meme are a good way to do that.

Over the past two weeks, I've had 3 new books. I'm trying to cut down a little to get caught up on my TBR pile!



Mentioned in the video:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (audiobook) - from the library, fantasy
Nightlife by Rob Thurman - bought, urban fantasy
Restraint by Charlotte Stein (ebook) - bought, erotic romance

As always, let me know in the comments what books you got this week, and I'll check out your posts!

~Ailsa

9 comments:

  1. I've been curious about The Night Circus. I hope you love all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the Night Circus on my shelves for ages but not got round to reading it yet...hopefully it's as good as some say! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Night Circus is one that everyone seems to love but I didn't >.< Hope you enjoy it I'm definitely in the minority! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard very good things about the Night Circus, so I hope the audiobook is just as good. Great haul this week! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that the Night Circus is really good. Hope that you like it. Great haul this week and thanks for stopping by my post! :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had The Night Circus on my to-read list for a while now. I need to find time to actually read it. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about The Night Circus. I've been wanting to read it for a while, but I never got around to it. Enjoy your books!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments everyone! I hope you'll stick around for the reviews & other bookish posts :)

    @ Fall Into Books, 'The Night Circus' is good so far!

    @Mel - I've wanted to read it for a while, and I'm liking it, I hope you get time to read it soon.

    @ Giselle - Oh no! Sometimes I think it's overly descriptive, but I'm still enjoying it. I'd like it to move a little faster though.

    @Krista - it's interesting, and the man who reads it does a good job, but I've heard better narrators.

    @Jennifer - I'm enjoying it so far :)

    @ Christy - I hope you have time soon!

    @ Halee - thanks for the follow! I'm the same, I've been hearing about it since it was released, but didn't want to buy it in hardback.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I STILL need to read The Night Circus, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)