Monday, February 13, 2012

In My Mailbox (13/2)

Just a quick video post this week! It's been very busy, and the coming week isn't going to be much quieter, I don't think, but I'll try and get some things up on the blog when I can. Despite me doing a test video to check it was light enough in the bit of my room I was filming today, it still seems really dark on the video. Oh well, perhaps next week it will turn out better?

EDIT: Actually, that video has turned out so dark that I think I'll re-do it tomorrow, if I have time. Sorry about that!




So how was your week in books? Did you get anything exciting? Let me know in the comments!

~Ailsa

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to read the Fever series for a while now. I must get to that soon. I hope you enjoy Shadowfever!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)