Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exam time again!

Hi everyone! Posting might get a bit sporadic for the next 3-4 weeks, as it's exam time again, then I'm heading across the pond to America for the summer again! There's several reviews that I'm hoping to post before I leave, but I just don't feel like I can justify writing book reviews before I've done enough revision for the day, and as most people who've had exams to revise for will know, procrastinating is far easier than actually working! So things are slowing down here for a few weeks. Once I get to the states, I'm hoping to be able to post at least once I week, but I know from last summer that I don't have as much time to read as I would like, so we'll see how it goes - I'll give you an update on that closer to the time.

In the mean time, does anyone have book recommendations at the moment? Any genre, really, but I'm particularly interested in shape-shifter related stories. What good books have you read recently?

~Ailsa

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck in the exams!! I hope to pick up the slack over the summer now that things should be calming down for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think! Your comments feed the blog :-)